photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Boyfriend Question

Which question you might ask? The why am I dating him? Why do I want to be with him? Why am I thinking about him? Why aren't I running? The list goes on and on.

Basically it comes down to some crazy combination of likes, dislikes, chemistry and other things that no one could really truly explain. But the real question is: how do I stay my independent self while with him??

Here's a list compiled by Rachel and I (our bfs are totally chill, but we want the rest of you to have this too)




1. Set boundaries.
2. Maintain a balance between your relationship and friendships.
3. Pamper yourself.
4. Be sure to set aside time for your school / work / dreams.
5. Don't sacrifice your happiness.
6. Be realistic.
7. Have girlfriend sleepovers on the reg.
8. Take the relationship at your speed.
9. Follow your dreams - a good boyfriend will want to come along for the ride, not to drive the car.
10. Be yourself - this is why he liked you in the first place!!

Staying true to you is the most important part of a relationship!!

"Take me as I am,
as I was meant to be
And if you give a damn
Take me baby
Or leave me"

2 comments:

  1. 9. A good boyfriend..... will have his own car..... and he will drive that

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^^^^^ yes, but sometimes come along for the ride...or you're just two lonely people in cars by yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...