photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Monday, November 14, 2011

Passionate

This was a homework assignment for my internship class, but I thought it might inspire. :)

 My Passions
What would you do if you didn't have to worry about money? How big do your dreams go? Without worrying about money, I would change the world. 
I'm not joking or being trite either. I would launch a global campaign for young girls. I would reach out to women and girls everywhere. I would travel to inform them and open up their eyes. To what? the warrior queen movement? Of course, but it goes beyond that. I would open their eyes to educate them on everything that the warrior queen movement stands for and everything that I as a person stand for, because I stand for a little more than the warrior queen movement. I care about women's health, emotional well-being and place in the world more than the secular nature I try to keep the warrior queen movement. I live and breathe the movement, it's not something that is questioned. However my passions run deeper than just helping girls know that they are strong.
I guess my passions lie in life. I want to share my passion of life – a happy life – with everyone and to help them see that it is possible to dream big and to achieve and to be yourself. First and foremost, my passion is to always be myself no matter the situation. If I have an emotion or an idea or something I want to talk about, I'm going to share it and I want other people to feel comfortable enough to do the same.
I am also very passionate in writing. Through traveling and changing people and the world, I'd love to change them with my words. I'd love to write books to help others and to share my experiences.
My other big passion is tied into all of them in helping people. I would love to work with numerous charities and organizations to not only broaden my view of the world and of life and to share that with people but to help in whatever way that I can. My biggest inspiration comes from Mother Teresa and Audrey Hepburn, both kind-hearted women who worked to help those in need. I want to be selfless and happy and to help nurture.
A passion not involved with my career would be to be a foster and adoptive mom, although I know that the work is a lot larger than I could imagine. I want to help those who are without a home to feel at home with me, whether it be for an hour or for their life time.  

What are your passions?

1 comment:

  1. Raewyn,
    You are a passionate and compassionate young woman. I look forward to continuing to read your blog and knowing how your life is evolving.
    Love, Aunt Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...