photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Anastasia Amour + #ProjectPositive

I have not been on top of my A game since this school year started and that is seriously starting to bug me!! I hate leaving days without posts and days without time to read other blogs. It makes me the saddest.

What makes up for that, is keeping up with Anastasia Amour! Anastasia's been on my sidebar all month, and I must admit, I let out a girlish squeal when I saw that she wanted an ad on my page. Excuse my blog crush, but I can't help but gush about her.

First of all, she's a warrior queen through and through. Anastasia's blog is all about loving yourself! I mean, hello, that's part of being a Warrior Queen!!



What first caught my eye about Anastasia is #ProjectPositive. She's actually about to jump-start round 2 at the beginning of next year (seriously, it's closer than you think) and I can't wait to jump on board. If you want more details you can go here.

You might be wondering how Anastasia started her blog. Like most of us, it came out of a love for writing - and a desire to have her own slice of the internet.

"I've always been a writer, and starting a blog was something that I had on the backburner for a verrrrrry long time (5 years - yep, that's some serious procrastination!). During that time, I experimented with other platforms such as Tumblr and Blogger, but never really found the platform for me. I had all these thoughts swimming around in my head but they weren't clearly defined and I knew that I wanted to have a defined pathway for myself before I started. So when I finally gathered my thoughts and worked out how to carve my niche, I started - and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made!"

Just like me, it took her awhile to figure out where she wanted to go with her blog. I feel as though we're soul sisters or something! Maybe we'll have to do something collaborative in the future ;)

Not only does Anastasia have #ProjectPositive but all of her blog posts kick you in the teeth with passion. Seriously, this type of passion can't be faked!!

Here are her most recent posts...not even her "top" posts, just the most recent to give you an idea of how motivating this girl can be. Seriously, she should be my best friend andItotallyrealizeImgushingbutIdontcare.

What happens when friends and family are unsupportive?
How we police girls' bodies and why it's a problem
Why we need to stop trading authenticity for approval                     

Have you checked out Anastasia's blog yet? Seriously, get your booty over there. There are afterall...big things in her future.

Don't believe me. Here are her words: "The future of AnastasiaAmour.com is HUGE! I don't want to spill the beans right now, but there are some pretty major things coming up that I can't wait to show you all! You'll just have to wait and see ;)"




Blog // Bloglovin' // Twitter // Facebook // Pinterest // Instagram // #ProjectPositive // Etsy
 photo name.jpg
Check out one of our featured Warrior Queens:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...