1. Be passionate. Be involved. But be loving.
2. Plant a peace pole (i'm going to do this at my mom's!)
3. Random Acts of Kindness (RAK)
4. When you're driving and you think about that person making you angry...take a deep breath and smile because you are in control of you're safety.
5. Volunteer as much as possible
6. Laugh at everything
7. Love those that have opposite opinions from you
9. Be self-aware
10. Think of the words you say and take into account their affect on people (racist, sexist, ageist, ableist, etc words)
11. Play with a child and teach him/her something as often as you can.
12. surround yourself with positive and loving people.
13. Be strong in your faith, whatever it may be.