photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Indie Nook and #RedBalloonsForRyan Photo Shoot



In the above picture I am so incredibly excited, which might seem a little funny to you based on the topic at hand. But I was and am so excited for my #RedBalloonsForRyan t-shirt for several reasons! 

First, it lets me honor this beautiful angel that was taken from us too soon. It lets me honor his family, and it lets me share his story when people ask. (Because really, we need more awareness and safe driving in neighborhoods.)

via

I don't believe that I can do his story justice, but this sweet boy - the son of Jacqui from Baby Boy Bakery - was playing at a family member's house when he was hit by a vehicle driving down the street. The lives of his family - and those of us who have joined together in a community of support - are forever changed. It is difficult to lose a child in this world. Please share your love with Jacqui.

Second, I am super excited because Indie Nook is super awesome! This is the first shirt I bought from them - and how I found them - and let me tell you, it is so comfortable!! I was telling Iman that every shirt I have in this color is the most comfortable shirt ever. Who know that color meant comfort?



The third reason that I am so excited is because this shirt lead to an impromptu photo shoot. You might remember that I am in love with photo shoots. They are so much fun and probably my favorite way to get silly. Even if you don't think you look good in the pictures or you feel uncomfortable in front of the camera, do it anyway! The pictures can be for your eyes only (oh gosh I have so many photo shoots like this) but it is so much fun!

Jess from Jess Loves This Life is my amazing photographer in these pictures! She has such a great camera! I can't wait to save up and get one because I miss having a camera in my life.


Here is a random picture of my shoes because let's be honest, I'm obsessed with my wife shoes and need to spot clean them!



Also, Miss Reeses was posing in her usual alien fashion and Jess got a great picture of her. She's such a crazy, sweet, friendly cat. I can't handle how much I love her.


And if you're as in love with my #RedBalloonsForRyan t-shirt as I am, Indie Nook is having a summer sale!

I'm cool enough to have been made the ad picture :)



They have a ton of other clothes as well - especially the cutest little kid clothes...can't wait for my niece to get here and spoil her! 


Have a great Tuesday!

 photo name.jpg


Check out one of our featured Warrior Queens:

2 comments:

  1. Krista KetterhagenJune 17, 2014 at 10:50 AM

    I am so excited because I just bought my shirt!!! Thank you thank you for sharing it with me. Loving your photos, it looks like you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous you have someone to take photos of you! Also which I had a budget for that tee. My favorite from ones that I have seen.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...