photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Friday, June 20, 2014

Something Always Happens

I'm one of those people who always has something happening. It isn't necessarily something bad happening, and I am certainly never a victim. But there are weird things that happen to me, and often.

Take today for example. This blog post is way late, and I haven't had any time to work from home today. Instead, I've been driving around running errands and laying around...because a spider bit me on my eyebrow. My left eyebrow.

Half of my face has been swollen all day, and then I developed a weird rash on my arm. Let me tell you, it is such a blast over here...lol. The wierdest part is that I've been bit in the same place before. What are the odds?

A trick to curing bug bites - make a baking soda + water paste and put it on. I'm using a
bandaid so the baking soda doesn't fall into my eye. 




Something I've learned through all of this is that life goes on no matter what's happening. Family drama, personal health issues, work drama, etc, it all ends. There is always going to be something wonderful that is going to happen.

I've learned to take time for myself and keep moving forward. Of course Im disappointed that I couldn't do any of my work today. I really enjoy what I am doing and have a lot of work ahead of me in the next two months. But trying to work while my eye / head is pounding is counter productive.

I need to put my best self forward, and sometimes that means taking time to relax and recuperate.

Another important message is to look at a situation with happiness and strength. I have a friend who is starting a new project - which I cannot wait to share with you -that is born out of an immense amount of pain. She has always felt that she was destined to change the world, and now she can through this project born from her pain.

I'm proud - proud of her and myself and all of you who seek happiness and continue despite the happening. I'm proud of you for becoming more than the victim and for grabbing the life you want, instead of sitting around waiting for it.

Today's Tut message is an inspiring one.


Live your dreams now, Raewyn, to any degree that you can. With every purchase. Every decision. Every hello and goodbye. Every assignment. Every conversation. Every meal. Every morning, afternoon, and evening. And never, ever, ever look back. Reframe every thought, word, and deed from the perspective of the person you've always dreamed you'd be, as if your life was already as you've always dreamed it would be. Die to yesterday's illusions and be reborn to the truth of your vision.

And let's just see if you can handle the torrent of treasures I send your way.

Your greatest admirer, biggest fan, and truest friend -
    The Universe

 photo name.jpg

Check out one of our featured Warrior Queens:

6 comments:

  1. I feel you, weird things don't happen to me neccesarily but I am clumsy and if there is potential for an mishap, it usually happens if I am in the room. :) great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many important things to remember in this post. You're always so inspiring! I always need to remind myself that the bad times will always pass, even if it seems like it's endless. Loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thanks! The ironic thing is something even weirder happened after! I agree - being clumsy means mishaps always happen to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thanks lady!! Ugh! Lemme tell you, today had more crazy stuff happened. I managed to get my car towed since I was so delirious from the benadryl! but yes, it will always pass!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally glad you are doing slightly better have this bite!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...