photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Audrey Hepburn

Not to live for the day, that would be materialistic -- but to treasure the day. I realize that most of us live on the skin -- on the surface -- without appreciating just how wonderful it is simply to be alive at all.
-- Audrey Hepburn

Opportunities don't often come along. So, when they do, you have to grab them.
-- Audrey Hepburn

Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future.
--- Audrey Hepburn

The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
-- Audrey Hepburn

I REALLY love the book for WQ-ness "What Would Audrey Do" by Pamela Keogh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...