photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Friendship

Friendship is the one thing that can get anyone through anything. The best part about that? You get to choose your friends. Family is supportive and amazing and can be there for you through thick and thin, but sometimes they're just too close for comfort.

But with friends, they're there for you when you need them. Luckily, there's always someone waiting to be a friend. Even if a friend is failing at everything friendship stands for, you can't be alone. There's someone else out there to befriend. There's so many people in the world just looking for a good friend. Want to get a good friend? Be a good friend :)

I have the best friends. I don't mean like I have best friends, I do. But my friends are literally the best they can be for me. Yes, I have friend fights and sometimes we aren't on the same page. But there is always someone that is willing to listen, someone worrying, and someone (many someones) willing to help me follow my dreams of this movement.

Last night, you met Daniela. She's one of our new writers for the movement and I can't begin to describe how much I love and adore her and the others that will be posting and promoting soon. Last year, I moved to an area where I only knew a handful of people. I got a job, and somehow in that mix made this amazing network of friends. So I wanted to say thank you.

Thank you friends for being there for me on the nights that I'm crying, the nights that I'm laughing, the nights where we're just sitting watching TV. These moments mean the world to me. Mostly, thank you for helping me achieve my dream.

If you ever feel alone and like you don't have a friend, email me. I'm more than happy to be a friend and to share my friends. TWLOHA offers support too :)

Have a great day,
Raewyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...