photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Positive attitudes and happiness

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realise they were the big things." - Robert Brault

I know I've said it before and I will say it everyday until the day I die: 

Positivity begets positive change. 

If you are positive, confident, happy, etc then positive things are going to continue happening. Of course there will be moments when bad things happen. Bad things happen to everyone, but when faced with a positive attitude they suddenly become so much easier to deal with. 

I have three reasons why everyone should be happy:
1) you are alive
2) you will never be alone, even if you feel it
3) tomorrow is always a new day

Last time I checked that each and every one of us breathing is alive. The beauty about being alive is the other two: there is always the opportunity for things to get better; always an opportunity for things to look up.   

So why not try to be happy? Why waste your time with negative outlooks that drag you down and closes your mind and literally blocks out the chance to be happy?

Whenever I have a bad day I like to get my anger or sadness out via the gym or crying and then to take a nice shower. When I'm in the shower I think to myself, I'm washing off all of that negativity. The next part of my day's gonna be so much fun. Why? Because there's something beautiful out there. Someone's going to be smiling and it's going to be contagious. 

Have a great day :)
Raewyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...