photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

CHOC Walk

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to invite you to donate to the Children's Hospital of Orange County. I'm doing the CHOC Walk this year with Michelle. I'm doing this walk for Gregory. He stayed at CHOC many times over the course of his illness and the staff was always very loving toward him and their patients. I want to be able to help ensure that every patient gets the type of attention and love that my sunshine received. I have a low goal - only $200 - but I would LOVE to surpass it!! Also, if you want to walk with us let us know!!

P.S. thanks mom for the 50 dollar sign up fee donation!!

Here's my link for my donations page:
http://www.chocwalk.net/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=314791&lis=0&kntae314791=B6A765C6E6B141
AD88E55B75869CCE6F

If you don't want to submit money online you can hand your payments to me personally!! Let me know if you have any questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...