If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Do you wear glasses and/or contacts?
I wear glasses all day err day. I seriously cannot wait till my someday laser eye surgery. I would love to be able to see when I wake up! Truthfully, I will probably buy a pair of non prescription glasses and wear them anyway.
2. Do you have summer vacation plans? If so, where are you going?
No summer vacations this year. It’s all about working to save money for the wedding!
3. What is your favorite food to eat for breakfast?
My favorite breakfast side dish is definitely a taco. On that note, I could eat breakfast for every meal – sweet breakfast, savory breakfast, smoothies, etc
4. Do you enjoy window shopping?
Mreh, not particularly. Only if I need ideas for something.
5. What is your favorite candle scent?
Hmm, I happen to love cake batter and vanilla.
6. If you had to choose between going to a zoo or an aquarium, which one would you pick?
I love both! Probably the aquarium, though. I love to go to the tide pool part and see all of the different swimming organisms.
7. How many times do you plan to exercise this week?
I’m going to shoot for walking tonight and Thursday, moving tables tomorrow [seriously…I’m getting muscles from Tuesday night setups at Bdubs] and swimming on Monday and Friday
8. Do you speak another language fluently?
I bet if you made me speak Spanish fluently, I could. But I’m a chicken.
9. What are you currently reading?
Nothing because I’m horrible at time management.
10. What are you looking forward to most in the coming week?
Having time off with my honey!
P.s. Those promised blogs will be up soon!