If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Ten Simple Questions
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? My hair will pass for Day 3.
2. Do you prefer to pay for things with cash or plastic? I prefer to use my credit card to build my credit and it’s easier for me to track than cash buuut I need to get better at paying them off. Mreh.
3. What is one word that you use too often? I mean. It came up one day in Ohio and it’s still there 5 years later…
4. Who is the last person outside of your family who said “I love you” to you? Uhhh, maybe a best friend?
5. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone and mailed it? I actually wrote two last week and one today.
6. Have you ever been called upon for jury duty? No L and I really want to be
7. How many keys are on your key ring? Hmmm…3? One is for the doorhandle I had on my room last year…I just haven’t taken it off
8. List two characteristics that you want to change about yourself. I wish I stuck to my organization aaaand I wish that I was better at sticking with my financial goals (I understand what needs to be done, I just don’t stick with it…)
9. Do you bring your own shampoo and conditioner when you travel, or do you use what the hotel provides? I bring my own!
10. What is your birthstone? Do you like it? Alexandrite. Or the Pearl. I love pearls! Alexandrite is pretty light for my taste