photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Hold Your Head High

via

Literally...


So, I went to the chiropractor last week and got some x-rays done because they were doing a special and my back has been killing me forever. Yesterday, I got to see my awesome X-Rays. Only they aren't so awesome because...they show that my back is super messed up and so is my neck and I get to spend the next year or so getting adjusted and fixed.

The good news is that, since your nervous system controls all aspects of your body, I will be getting healthier all around! Also, hoping he puts me on a food plan / exercise plan so that I will actually stick to it for once. 


Since then, I've realized something. 

I always say "Walk Tall," "Hold your head high," "Chin Up," etc and physically, I am not doing this. 

My bad posture shows my stress that I carry in my shoulders. It shows the way that, even when I stand up for myself, I feel guilty for doing so. On Saturday I stood up for myself and what I believed in. I stood with my head high, and then afterward...emotionally drained...I hung my head.

I believe that my empathy is to blame, but I should not feel ashamed nor guilty for standing up for myself. I don't always have to apologize. I am a Warrior Queen and I need to stand like I own me. 

Remember, confidence is contagious :)


 photo name.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to go to the chiropracter but I was afraid that it wouldn't help and they would just keep convincing me that it was helping and make it worse. Maybe I'll try it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...