photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Friday, January 17, 2014

January Warrior Princess Sponsor Love

Hey guys! I've got a Vlog Like a Boss coming a little later today but it is time I introduce you to some fantastic ladies that have been hanging out on my sidebar this month!!!


I'm Tori & I blog over at A Little Leigh Way! I'm a lover of video games, high heels & a good cup of tea. A Little Leigh Way is my little corner of the internet where I try to promote honesty & inspiration for women everywhere. 
Find Me Here: 




 photo DSC_0431_2.jpg
Hey guys! My name is Stacia and I blog over at The Homey Owl! Over on my blog I share interesting stories like the time I traveled with my wedding dress, cool diy projects & recipes (try frozen hot chocolate this winter!), and my goals and dreams. When I'm not blogging, I'm a wedding planner, a book lover, a rain dancer, and a perpetual hair dyer. I also love to explore life with my husband and our amusing cat, Maximus (who you should see all wrapped in Christmas lights.) I LOVE making new friends and hope you stop by to tell me more about yourself! Let's be sidekicks!
Find Me Here:

What are you waiting for? Go check out these awesome ladies! 

 photo name.jpg

Check out one of our featured Warrior Queens:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...