photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Love Month: Warrior Princesses

Ooh, I am so excited to introduce you to these two lovely bloggers today!

I don't quite remember how I met Areeba and her twin, Noor, but these girls are the absolute best! They're so, so funny and keep me laughing late at night when I can't sleep [they're in Pakistan!]. Areeba is one of the sweetest hearts I've ever met and she is obsessed with blogging and blog design! If you're looking for a laugh: head over to her twitter! 


1. What do you love most about yourself?
I can make people laugh. I can make them feel better. That's like my super power and I seriously love this thing about me!

2. Who is the most important person in your life? Why?
My mother. I know she's always here with me when I'll need her. Can anything beats motherly love or needs a reason?


3. If your life was made into a movie, who would play your love interest?
Murat Yildirim, please? Most of you might not be familiar with this name, he's Turkish. I've seen only one English-dubbed Turkish drama of his work and I wanted to be his heroine and I ain't even kidding. So I'd choose him!


I met Erin about a month ago and I just love her blog...who couldn't love a blog about favorite things? She's posted a delicious banana bread recipe recently and I was drooling reading it. She's also a teacher, just like me!! Head on over to her blog and check her out...and wish her warmth in that polar vortex! [Although...she looks pretty warm in this picture here].




1. What do you love most about yourself?
I love my red hair! It's very bright and a unique shade, which I just love. :)


2. Who is the most important person in your life? Why?
My parents are the most important people in my life--they are so supportive and fun to be around. I feel so fortunate to have such a strong and close relationship with them!


3. If your life was made into a movie, who would play your love interest?
If my life was made into a movie, Ryan Gosling would be my love interest! Actually, I'm pretty sure we are meant to be together anyways, but just haven't met yet. Hahaha! ;)


Stay tuned for this week's #dogood52ways challenge!
 photo name.jpg

Check out one of our featured Warrior Queens:

4 comments:

  1. Thank you!! I definitely think self-love is very important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I could answer the movie question. That's a hard one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! I agree!!!! Us tea drinkers will always have a special bond, sorry Areeba! Also...really, thank you for being so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...