photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Because, I Write

My friend Max wrote this poem and it's absolutely beautiful. I've been asking my friends to guest write on the blog or give me topics to write about because I want this to be more about everyone than about what my thoughts are. Max thought to share this with me, and I'm going to share it with you guys.

I write of love and loneliness,
Amidst my years of emptiness,
And wonder where the wonder went,
Because these things I know.




I pen lost words of happiness,
Found in the arms of loveliness,
And wish my wish were never sent,
Because she told me no.





I kneel below the loftiness,
Enraptured by my dizziness,
A victim of my swift descent,
Because I fell so low.






My rhymes have all turned venomous,
To twisted words of dreariness,
I hate the hate I never meant,
Because I hated so.






Yet still I write in artlessness,
Of feelings felt in happiness,
Of times past time I never forget
Because I can’t let go.

If anyone else has anything they want to share - pictures, artwork, poems, articles, journal entries, a quote, etc let me know! my email is: raewynsmithwq@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...