photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Monday, November 23, 2009

Careful

Now would be a fantastic time to write a blog, however I am hand writing this one and editing it VERY severely to ensure that I do not say anything I will regret nor anything that will hurt someone that I love, although I do intentionally want to hurt them in the ways that they've hurt me. But I am a stronger, better person, clearly. Thus, I will ponder this and write it by hand first.

Also, MANY exciting things to come =]
Today my boss told me they are considering me for a trainee position. = more money
Tomorrow I have an interview for an internship at Live Magazine.
Next week I have an interview to be a teacher's aide.

Exciting things are happening - I'm going to go focus on those.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...