photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thank youuu

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday with family and friends or whomever you got to spend this wonderful day with. I just wanted to briefly write a thank you for the things that have come to my mind throughout the day today!

Thank you...

...to my mommy. For always being so amazing and taking care of me in so many ways. I would be so lost without you. You really are one of my best friends.

...to my daddy. For always believing in me and showing me off as your little rockstar. I love our traditions and inside jokes.

...to my amazing family. Even though I may not have seen you today, I want to thank you for the constant love and support and excitement about the things that happen in my life. I am so glad to have you in it and to have been able to pick many of you as my family, and for you to call me family too.

...to my best friends, friends, acquaintances, and new friends. OH MY GAWD. without your support I would be a complete mess in life. You guys truly help me stay strong and stay a warrior queen. Thank you for constantly being there, someone always picks up the slack when someone else can no longer be there for me, and for that, I want to say thank you.

...to the troops. I've never been one in support of this war, but I have always supported our troops and the amazing things they do for our country. I can't wait for Christopher to come home in January. =] But I'm sad Copter is being deployed to Japan for 2 years =[

...to the people who do random acts of kindness. This might be cheesy but, you really make my day.

Also, I am thankful for the many opportunities that come my way because of my determination and the love and support of those near to me.

You never cease to amaze me!! I hope everyone sleeps tight and is not too tired for their Black Friday festivities...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...