photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Old Friends <3

Oooh how I love old friends. And the way they can randomly spring up into your life when you least expect it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not ragging on new friends. I love making new friends and some of my newest friends are the people I talk to the most and hang out with the most and are absofuckinglutely amazing!!

But old friends, just stir up something inside of me. Especially if it's been forever since I've seen them and for some reason we both need each other at this particular moment in time. For example my friend Cameron, whom I'm pretty sure will read this, is going on an adventure with me on Friday. We haven't hung out in about 2.5 years. We haven't seriously hung out on a regular basis in 4. But we've known each other for 8. So weird. So WEIRD.

This week though, we need each other. Because we each have something the other needs to cheer up -- the ability to make the other person happy and the ability to empathize for current situations.

That's the most amazing thing about friends - that we can make each other happy. It boggles my mind why people choose to hate each other in place of being friends. There's this girl that, I'm not going to lie, I really can't stand. But, I am completely open to being friends with her because I've never met her - maybe she's really awesome? Anyway, I keep having dreams that she and I are friends (though she'll never want to be my friend). But anyway, I guess I'm just of a different nature - I want to be friends with everyone.

In the meantime, though, I am WAY excited with my trifecta of old friends that are hitting me this week -- my best friend from 1st grade, Cameron, and my best friend is coming to visit! YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...