photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Monday, March 18, 2013

Moving from Google Reader to Bloglovin?



I know I probably don't have much of a following (yet), but I do know that some of you that are following me are using Google Reader. Sad Face! I don't want to lose you (in fact, I really want to gain more of you!) So please head on over and follow my blog with Bloglovin!!

I was just getting into Google Reader (literally started using it earlier in the same day it was announced that Google was killing Google Reader. So we can stumble around together on Bloglovin (unless you already use it and want to give me pointers...actually any blog pointers are welcome!).

Previously, I preferred to read my blogs via email from my phone. If you like to do that you can follow me via email as well (check the side bar!). I use Feedburner. While you're at it, take a look at Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter.

Thanks so much Warrior Queens and future Warrior Queens!
Raewyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...