photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Tut: Letters from the Universe



Tut-Tut is my black cloud.

He used to hover nearby and when things would be stabilizing in my life, he'd come over and sprinkle me with weird luck. I can't say bad luck because it never was something horrible, just annoying. Like the time my spark plug died on the freeway turning my truck off on an uphill off ramp on my way to an internship interview. I had to come to terms with the fact that I would be late to the interview. Then the tow guy got there, fixed it in five minutes and I was early to my interview.

So not bad, but annoying. It never downright poured...just had a "tut tut looks like rain" moment. That's how he got his name.

Then I kept seeing on Christina Perri's instagram emails from the universe with daily inspiration, motivation and affirmation. His name was Tut.




I looked up "Tut, letters from the universe" and fell in love. Check out the website here.

Now I have Tut counterplaying Tut-Tut, who has been in hiding. Each morning I wake up and read my letter (feeling personalized, but everyone does get the same.) Think about it and my day is infinitely better. All because my first thoughts are positive and focused to my dreams and life.

When you sign up, you fill in a few personal details - such as what it is you wish to accomplish. Don't be put off by the fact that the messages are the same. The point is for you  to focus your thoughts.

Tut - the universe - is just a group of people trying to add positivity into our daily thoughts. If you are religious, they in no way are saying  that Tut is equivalent to God. Merely, trying to help you remember the positives and even remind you of what your religion teaches you about your life.

We are here for a reason. We all have purpose.

Tut makes me focus on mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...