photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thankful Thursday: BRAVE

B.R.A.V.E. women's retreat by Smitten By

I think that each of us, as women and as human beings in general, are brave everyday. We are always faced with some sort of a challenge. But while we are brave, I think that sometimes we lose ourselves in our courage and forget to value the good. 

The other day on Pinterest, I stumbled across an image for a women's retreat that is taking place in October called B.R.A.V.E. and I fell in love. It is hosted by Smitten By.

We are BRAVE Women when we look our deepest fears, insecurities, struggles and trials in the eye and say:

I am BEAUTIFUL.I am REAL.I am AMAZING.I am VALUED.&I am ENOUGH


Yes, I know that it is in Las Vegas, but doesn't it sound so amazing. A weekend to really value yourself for being B.R.A.V.E. and to grow as a person? This description alone might have me finding myself in Vegas!

Come look your fears in the face and realize your full potential!!!  Bring your girlfriends and be prepared for some  laughter, good food, great speakers,  and a whole lot of fun.  The theme this year is “Into the Fire” meaning this is the year to dive in and look fear in the face. Change the things in your life that need changing. Face your skeletons and find support from other women who are struggling too. We all have our challenges and trials, so now is the time to  head into the fire…coming out stronger, with more perspective on who you are the what you are capable of! There will be workshops on body image, parenting, marriage and real life (infertility,loss,etc) . You will leave  feeling inspired, loved, rejuvenated and ready to tackle life and all of it’s challenges! Come meet the Smitten crew and make some new friends while you are at it too.
 The retreat is what I would consider inexpensive as well, less than $100 if you book before April 10 and that includes food, a place to stay and all of the workshops. There are other options as well which you can find here.

Hope to see you there,
Raewyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...