photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Top News

It's Time for the News Articles!!
I know, it's taken me all day, but I wasn't able to really get on this morning because I had to figure out the bus schedule to work! Then I got off and took a friend some cupcakes to cheer him up and then had class!! So here we go.

On Tuesday in my psychology of women class we had a Persian guest speaker who told us about her struggles during the Persian revolution in the 1970s. There's a lot going on with Iran right now. They shut off the internet in the country to stop transmissions (or something along those lines) My friend's friend helped by using his IP address today. I'm not quite sure how that works, but interesting nonetheless. What I find most interesting is how liberated Iran used to be and how rigid it now is. In this day and age, that seems peculiar.

I'm not sure if most people are aware but Asperger's and autism absolutely fascinates me. It might be because it's my mom's specialty at work, or because I've worked with my kids who are autistic...but there's a new debate on it and that's very intriguing!!

I'm not particularly into fashion. Obviously, clothing interests me and I love shopping but high fashion and fashion shows are not usually things that I pay attention to. I watched Top Designer and America's Next Top Model because it was on 24/7 at my friend's house // my dorm, not because I actively wanted to watch it. Still, Alexander McQueen's an interesting fellow. RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...