photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

News for the Day

Okay, this is something new I want to start out. I hope I stick to it.
I'm taking American Studies and Psychology of Women and Psychology of Adult Development and Chemistry. For some reason all of these classes are making me want to be up to date on the news.

I FAIL at reading the news. Hardcore fail. I'm a journalist, I should live and breathe the news. But I don't. So, I'm going to try and post my top news articles every morning in hopes that I will start reading headlines at least more. I need to be more informed like when I was in high school!!

So Here it GOES!

--I'd just like to point out the term huMAN. (I'm supposed to be looking for adrogyny terms for my psych of women class)

--Google along with Facebook are taking over the world. I'm not sure if I protest

--Gotta love the economic and bank climate right now...

Enjoy,
P.s. I just wanted to point out this is my 101st post...I am so glad my 100th post was so mind-blowingly good!

P.P.S. I'm working on tonight / tomorrow's blog, don't worry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...