photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Saturday, February 13, 2010

News 2/13

So I've been diligent on the news articles, but not the posting of the wq blogs! I'm sorry! I know it's building up (the excitement) but I'm just exhausted right now or I don't have enough time to write a full wq blog!!

Tomorrow is VDAY though. It warrents a post at least. So I'll do one tomorrow. =]

Dad sent me this yesterday because he knew I was going to go to karaoke last night. SUPER interesting article, kind of funny because you just think to yourself...REALLY?! that really happened? Oh yes, yes it did.

Oh facebook, what do you to do people?

WOW. That's kinda funny. But why is there always such an emphasis on this holiday? It's just another day. A lot of fun though =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...