photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day. Oh, what a day.

You would think that since I'm newly single in a situation where I still have strong feelings for my ex would make today absolutely horrific. I know plenty of people had a horrible day.

I suppose the reason it didn't affect me very much is that this is just another day for me. It's a holiday I love and adore but I've never put the focus on it that so many people do. Valentine's Day is about love. I've always had a lot of that to give.


2 comments:

  1. Last year's Valentine's Day was emotional n horrible with Mr. Wishy Washy DistancePants. Luckily that's done with!

    This year, I wore my new dress n he bought me flowers. we had dinner with his family after our movie date. Twas a much needed improvement :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH!! I am so happy for you!!
    I had a good valentines with my mr. wishy washy distancepants last year because it was prior to him becoming said person. It was when he was still Mr. Extended Honeymoon Period. hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...