photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Color Me a Warrior Queen SHIRTS ON SALE NOW!

Okay my bloggy people, I FINALLY am announcing our super amazing, wonderful T-shirt sales!!!



 photo ColorMeAWarriorQueenButton_zps4dee1733.png


I hope you have been anxiously anticipating this announcement like I have. First, I need to warn you though - I'm still sick, so I might not make 100% sense. I know, that's not the best way to announce a new brand or sell things, but I'm always going to tell you like it is [and probably overshare].

But anyway!! Paulina and I have been planning this for forever, as you might remember. We finally announced that we were going to do it, instead of waiting until next summer because I'm just too excited.

We've tested a couple of companies, and I've got some shirts to return that were not up to our quality. Finally we found an amazing place - thanks to one of my besties referring us to them.

Okay, okay, I know you just want to see the shirts!


So they're American Apparel suuuper soft and we have both women's and men's sizes.

Here's the form to fill out, and as soon as mine come in the mail you will see some beautiful model pictures of me in the shirts ;)

So what are you waiting for?? Normally, we will close our sales on The 15th of every month, but this first month we are going to keep it open until the end of the month because we love you all!!

So what are you waiting for??

p.s. Happy New Years Eve!

 photo name.jpg

Check out one of our featured Warrior Queens:

4 comments:

  1. I love BeBrave. That is totally something I would wear. If I wasn't saying for my trip in April I would buy one. Maybe when I get my income tax I will finally be able to afford something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love this. I am so getting one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I am so happy you love it Laura!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope so!! I am so excited for your trip, too!

    We'll be selling different designs each month, but all with the same type of message!! Thank you for your support!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...