photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Friday, December 13, 2013

Vlog Like a Boss - I Have Weird Allergies

So everyone has been bugging me to do a vlog again. But, like before, whenever I would make my posts not that personal they were hard to do. So before my posts were pretty much about raising awareness and being an amazing person and this one is about my weird allergies...but I did it!

Maybe next week my vlog will be more interesting. But I am definitely linking up with Always Ashten for Vlog Like a Boss :)




Do it, too!
Always Ashten



 photo name.jpg

Check out one of our featured Warrior Queens:

8 comments:

  1. You are being robbed of all the delicious smoothie berries known to man! I'm so sorry you have such awful allergies. Thank you for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont have any weird allergies other than being allergic to amoxicillin and sulfur drugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm allergic, along with tons of other stuff, to cinnamon. It gives me a migraine or puts me to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness! That one must be hard to avoid, too. I feel like cinnamon ends up in a lot of things

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm allergic to sulfa drugs too!! But luckily not amoxicillin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah. I can't smell it or eat it, so it's definitely an interested experience this time of year. I've learned to handle it pretty well, though, and it's taught me to speak up for myself in kind ways more than I normally would choose (I hate being fussed over.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel that same way about berries! My hard time is the summer for all of my allergies. Berries are everywhere + pineapple + people put aloe in everything and I'm like running for my life. I'm pretty vocal about my allergies now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's what I've heard!!! But at least I can have strawberries, raspberries and acai berries! I'm trying to find the silver lining! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...