photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Trend Forecast: Shoes [Guest Post]

While I'm honeymooning in Europe, a few wonderful bloggers will be taking over my blog! I am so excited to be sharing these ladies with you!  Taylor has all of the latest trends on her blog, and I love getting ideas from her! 
________________

Hi everyone! Taylor here from Lights Camera Catwalk talking the latest trends with you! 

All girls are some type of shoe queen; weather it be heels, sneakers, boots, etc. 

The latest shoe trend that's been popping up EVERYWHERE is the return of the mule. I know right, how 20th century? I'm loving this trend paired with slim cut pants or joggers. Below you will find some of the hottest mules out there, and to fit your budget! 

Special thanks to Raewyn for having me, hope you are having the time of your life on your honeymoon!

thelcc_mules1 thelcc_mules2 thelcc_mules_4 thelcc_mules3 
[All photos via Pinterest]


You can follow Lights Camera Catwalk on Bloglovin, Twitter, and Instagram!


Thank you so much for taking over my blog as I'm gallivanting [and hopefully not freezing] in Europe!

 photo name.jpg

Check out one of our featured Warrior Queens:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...