photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Monday, July 14, 2014

Five Little Grins Link-Up [Week 37]

5 Little Grins



 


We'll go ahead and say it: Most people think Mondays suck / are the worst / should die a fire-y death. I'm sure you get the picture.

We've all had our fair share of bad Mondays and bad Tuesdays and just plain ol' bad days. Instead of focusing on the bad, what if we focused on the good things?

What if we focused on the little things that made us smile today, yesterday, last week? Could our whole attitude change? In time, would we find that we're having more good days than bad?

Cassandra, Paulina and I would love for you to join us on our weekly link up counting at least 5 things that made you smile in the last week. We could start our Mondays on this positive note!

Of course, this is all about encouragement, so hop on over to some other blogs and leave a positive note and make a new friend!
The Rules! (These are really just kind suggestions)

1. Follow your hosts: Cassandra, Raewyn, and Paulina!

2. Link up your post that includes 5-ish things that made you smile in the past week

3. Comment after you link up

4. Go visit some other blogs and make some friends!

5. Have fun, and don't forget to smile!!

1. We went to a wedding on Saturday and I got to see a ton of old friends!


In high school, most of my friends were in Drama and this is the Drama reunion photo, which I got to be in as an honorary member. 


2. I figured out a budget finally!!

3. I had dinner with my grandparents and mom last night :)

4. We went baby shower shopping last week! I can't wait for this Saturday's party - oh and you know, to meet our niece!

5. My mom got Iman and I sunflowers for our apartment. I love having fresh flowers in the house. 




 photo name.jpg

Check out one of our featured Warrior Queens:

15 comments:

  1. Yay to sun flowers! I kind of went to a wedding on Saturday too. I was the driver. Not as fun as going to a wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute in that photo! Love how the sunflowers look in your highly coveted Pottery Barn stuff haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hoo for figuring out a budget! That's always the hardest part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thank you!! <3 Haha, you know my love of my PB stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really think the most important lesson you can ever learn in life is to look at the good things rather than the bad. It's not always easy but if you can work out how to do that, it will lead too a much happier life! Thanks for reminding us to look for the good Raewyn! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is such an important lesson! You're so welcome! It serves as a weekly reminder to myself, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an incredible week for you, sometimes is good appreciate the little things :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love weddings! They really are the best times to see old friends. And fresh flowers are the best! I want to start keeping fresh flowers in my house too. I love that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, thank you Erica!! I am so happy that sunflowers are your favorite, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will try to write something up! So far I'm doing good and have a great app to use! I just need to be able to sit down and work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them but I hate the bugs that sometimes come with them!! Weddings are the best though, unless it's an awkward wedding

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...