photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Monday, July 21, 2014

Five Little Grins Link Up [Week 38]

5 Little Grins



 


We'll go ahead and say it: Most people think Mondays suck / are the worst / should die a fire-y death. I'm sure you get the picture.

We've all had our fair share of bad Mondays and bad Tuesdays and just plain ol' bad days. Instead of focusing on the bad, what if we focused on the good things?

What if we focused on the little things that made us smile today, yesterday, last week? Could our whole attitude change? In time, would we find that we're having more good days than bad?

Cassandra, Paulina and I would love for you to join us on our weekly link up counting at least 5 things that made you smile in the last week. We could start our Mondays on this positive note!

Of course, this is all about encouragement, so hop on over to some other blogs and leave a positive note and make a new friend!
The Rules! (These are really just kind suggestions)

1. Follow your hosts: Cassandra, Raewyn, and Paulina!

2. Link up your post that includes 5-ish things that made you smile in the past week

3. Comment after you link up

4. Go visit some other blogs and make some friends!

5. Have fun, and don't forget to smile!!
As I mentioned yesterday, today is my last Five Little Grins post. 

Cassi and I decided we'd like to open up our Mondays for other posts. We had a wonderful run with Five Little Grins but it never had quite the turn out we hoped for. The days always helped us, and we will still be listing our 5 Little Grins personally. So let's make this a great one!
1. My mom's cancer is only stage 1. I haven't mentioned this at all, but it is part of the reason I disappeared for the last week. I will be sharing more later this week.

2. I am forever grateful for Iman. He helps me so much with everything and is so very supportive.

3. Great friends have been very, very helpful in this past week.

4. My cousin's baby shower was amazing!! I cannot wait to share it with you.

Look at that baby belly!! 

5. I'm going to go get anti-anxiety medicine next week. I will also be posting more about this, this week! 

What has got you grinning? 

 photo name.jpg

Check out one of our featured Warrior Queens:

2 comments:

  1. I've smiled along reading each one!! Looking forward to read more in detail about these grins!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Ellie!!! Love that they made you smile!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...