photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Weekly Warrior Queen Links #3

Good morning from lovely Las Vegas!!



I am so excited about these links that I've been compiling throughout the week. I love all of your feedback on this as well!!! I hope you enjoy these links I've found below. I feel so much more WQ empowered when I'm searching out these links, and I hope these articles and blogs help you feel more like a WQ as well!
p.s. I may have gone a little crazy but each of these links are worth it, I promise!

What do you do to be more confident? Check out these 5 tips to boost yours.

How do you feel about your self-worth? Warrior Queens are all about embracing their self-worth!

Don't mind me, I'm just getting obsessed with this Vlogger and the way she explains feminism to celebrities

Do you perpetuate these 8 lies about teen motherhood? I wrote a little something about this a few months ago.

This app could save a Domestic Abuse Victim's life. What do you think about it?

Join Coming Up Roses' "I Am" movement. You know I'm a sucker for any self-love, empowerment movements!

Meredith Graves blows me away with this line: "So in my body is a good place to be because functionally speaking, I know at the end of the day that it's the only home I've ever had and it's the only home I ever will have"

A Message From a Bully-er. This is something that you don't usually hear and really makes you think.

I need to print all of these quotes and put them around the world. 


Have a wonderful day!
 photo name.jpg

Check out one of our featured Warrior Queens:

49 comments:

  1. I liked the Meredith Graves quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Coming Up Roses!!!!! Will have to look into this more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! I do, too! Her video was absolutely mindblowing! I would really love to be her friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I know, she is one of the best bloggers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I have! Send me the info!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked those quotes, made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such inspirational reads! Thank you for putting them all together in one place! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should! I think it fits right in with being a warrior queen. Written by the Facebook CFO about how women should stay in the work force.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the message of positivity you bring to your posts! Definitely a way to start the week off on the right foot.


    Cat
    http://oddlylovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coffee Beans High HeelsJuly 27, 2014 at 7:52 PM

    loved this links! thank you for sharing them
    xo
    Orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! I am so happy you liked them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're welcome! I'm so happy you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! I think I have heard of her campaign!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved the vlogger Marina! I have recently become a bit obsessed with vloggers and vlogging. I have only done it once and really would like to expand on it more. Thanks for sharing a new vlogger with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay! I 'm so happy you love it. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Of course! I'm glad you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're very welcome! I love Vloggers, too! Always Ashten used to do a Vlog Like a Boss link up on Fridays. I'm not sure if she still does it, but it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an amazing vlog! It really made me want to portray it in my blog also. Thank you for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've never heard of vlogger...thanks for the great tips!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love gathering links for my Sunday posts too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great reads and links. I like the one about teen pregnancy and self-worth. Thank you for sharing them. I love Vegas by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a great list of links! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Excellent list- thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic collection of links here. Some really thoughtful posts for women.

    ReplyDelete
  26. THANK YOU for featuring my movement! I love warrior girls like you, Raewyn. Honored to be featured by you. <3


    lovelovelove,
    Erica
    cominguprosestheblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. You're welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed them :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. You're welcome! Yes! Definitely share it :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Yay! I loved your post yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. You're so welcome! I'm glad you liked them! Vegas is the best! I love it so much

    ReplyDelete
  31. You're welcome! Thank you for reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fantastic set of links some really interesting things to read

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great links! Can't wait to go back and check them out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I will do a post about feminism on Saturday and post the vlog there. Hope you will go have a peek :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. I definitely will! What is your blog link (just in case I don't have it linked to your name in my bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank you for the comment! I'm so glad you enjoyed the post :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...