photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Weekly Warrior Queen Links #2

Oh hi blog, thank you for patiently waiting for me to come back to you. I've been missing you greatly - but my mind has been other places. I'll explain everything later this week. Let's just sum it up with #AnxietyProblems.

Of course I am too excited to share these links this week, so I was able to calm my anxiety long enough to jump up. Tomorrow will be our last 5 Little Grins and I will probably be starting up Weekly Goals with Melyssa at the Nectar Collective. I have a feeling that will help with my anxiety, too!

Anyway, read these amazing articles and blogs!




Darlena Cunha found herself in poverty and she questioned her judgment of poor people. This is such an eye-opening article and so, so true.

Tiffany from Endless Bliss shares her quest to embrace her natural beauty. We're usually on the same page as Warrior Queens and I'm so happy to call her a friend and positive female influence in my life!

Loving Bat Girl's new look!! What do you think?

His son wears dresses and he's okay with it. This is an amazing story.
 photo name.jpg

Check out one of our featured Warrior Queens:

27 comments:

  1. Wow. The poverty article was sooooo eye-opening. These are all great links! Thanks for sharing! :)


    - Breanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the story about the father who lets his son wear dresses and it's absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed them

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the story about the guy who lets his son wear dresses. That's how should society should work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read these this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great links! The story about poverty brought a whole new perspective. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These links are quite interesting, especially the last one. I don't want to form an opinion about it before I read it! :) Oh---that picture looks amazing. Did you photograph it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for blogging again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree!! We should definitely all try to be more like this every day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! I'd love to hear your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got the photo from one of the free stock photo sites!! Also, I can't wait to hear what you have to say about the last article!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you are back from blogging! We all need a little refreshment every now and then :) So glad to have found you through Grow Your Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Lauren! You too! It's true, a little refreshment is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that link about accepting natural beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great links, the last one is such a tear-jerker.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great links - glad you're finding time to blog again! <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cosmetic SanctuaryJuly 23, 2014 at 4:35 PM

    Wonderful links!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you, it definitely was a lonely week without it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much for sharing my link! I can't wait to check out the others! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're so welcome!! I love your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...