photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Monday, March 17, 2014

5 Little Grins Link Up [Week 23]

5 Little Grins



 


We'll go ahead and say it: Most people think Mondays suck / are the worst / should die a fire-y death. I'm sure you get the picture.

We've all had our fair share of bad Mondays and bad Tuesdays and just plain ol' bad days. Instead of focusing on the bad, what if we focused on the good things?

What if we focused on the little things that made us smile today, yesterday, last week? Could our whole attitude change? In time, would we find that we're having more good days than bad?

Cassandra, Paulina and I would love for you to join us on our weekly link up counting at least 5 things that made you smile in the last week. We could start our Mondays on this positive note!

Of course, this is all about encouragement, so hop on over to some other blogs and leave a positive note and make a new friend!
The Rules! (These are really just kind suggestions)

1. Follow your hosts: Cassandra, Raewyn, and Paulina!

2. Link up your post that includes 5-ish things that made you smile in the past week

3. Comment after you link up

4. Go visit some other blogs and make some friends!

5. Have fun, and don't forget to smile!!
This week it seems I can't STOP grinning!! Our wedding is almost a month away and things are just so awesome!! 

1. I am filled with so much gratitude and love from my family and bridal party this weekend. Britney threw me a wonderful bridal shower and I really felt both sides of our families connecting. 

Our hostess! 


2. I feel so good in blogging right now. I am so connected to it and only see good things coming :) 

3. I won a couple of AWESOME giveaways last week - both going toward charities / causes! I won an Amazon gift card and beautiful Modern Tulip bracelet through my donation to the The Ivy Movement and then I also won an "Spread the Word to End The Word" shirt from Radiating Sunshine! (I bought a Fitbit with my Amazon gift card) 


I LOVE this #ModernTulip bracelet


4. Iman and I had some fun with a wedding project yesterday! 




5. It's St. Patrick's Day!! I'm 1/4 Irish so it's a fun day. Oh and Friday was Pi Day! Can you say I love these holidays??




______________

I'd love to introduce you to Brittney from Like an Arrow. She recently rebranded from True Vintage Love, so she probably looks familiar! I love reading her blogs about vintage style and her beautiful baby girl! Stay tuned for her Etsy shop! 



1. What makes you lucky? 

 I am lucky to have an amazing husband and a great family. I’m really close to my mom, she’s my best friend. My husband and I support each other with everything. I supported his decision to stay in Houston, and he supports my decision to open up a children’s line. I am lucky for my daughter. God blessed me with an amazing little girl. I am really lucky to have such beautiful people in my life.


2. If you found a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, what would you spend it on? 

 Honestly, I probably wouldn’t spend it. I mean… it’s a pot of gold! At the end of the rainbow! But seriously, I am a very indecisive person, especially when it comes to purchases. I sit on the idea of buying something for weeks, and then I either do or don’t. My husband says I’m frugal in that way but honestly I’m just a little bit crazy ;)


3. What are you looking forward to most this spring? 

 Opening up my children’s line of clothing and accessories! Blogging has brought me so many great opportunities and this is a DREAM! I’m feeling so blessed and thankful for all the things that have been happening lately. I do blog design, but designing actual physical things that people can wear/touch/display is what I really wanted to do!

Go check her out!
 photo name.jpg

Check out one of our featured Warrior Queens:

7 comments:

  1. I love that dress! The bracelet is super pretty too! I'm glad your week went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I got it for my 21st birthday and was surprised it still fit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yep! I made sure he did the hammering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with that bracelet! It's so cute! I want one. Yay for having an awesome bridal shower! That picture of you is gorgeous! Your future hubby is so nice to help you with crafty projects. That heart turned out really awesome! What are y'all going to use it for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I love that you won those giveaways. I really want to win one one day but it has yet to happen. I loved my fitbit when I had it for 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...