photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dreams

Dreams are funny things. I love the way they are brewed from our subconscious and if you're lucky enough you catch them and can try to interpret them or get a good laugh.

I almost always remember my dreams. Usually one a night, maybe more. My imagination just runs wild -- i told you guys, I never stop thinking! My favorite dreams are the craziest like the time the cow turned into a person and spoke to me because I was terrified of him. I'm kind of glad I'm over my fear of cows I had when I was little. Which, when translated means really masochistic men. hahaha. Ever the feminist.

Lately, I've been having really awesome dreams where people are trying to kill me or kill the ones I love and I beat the shit out of them like "Don't worry guys! I've got this!" Only in my most recent one we got caught anyway and we were about to be eaten by the cannibals when my alarm awoke me. Ok, I'll explain the dream because it's crazy cool and I had my friend translate it and it really fits with my life [[hence why dreams are crazy, but no, cannibals are not trying to eat me in real life. I don't think...I'm too emaciated for them. No meat. Just bones]]

So, the scene begins with Trevor and I in our cars in some parking lot, probably a 7-11 because the sign was colorful in the background. We're standing in the doorway of our cars plotting what we're gonna do next. Suddenly this homeless lady in her mid 60s approaches me and starts asking me for things. I am freaking the eff out. ((I'm not sure if you're aware, but I'm terrified of homeless people and bums since the house fire last year))

Trevor comes over to console me // make the homeless lady go away. Apparently, this is exactly what she wanted because her PIC swooped in on Trev's car. So we start beating them up, because the lady tries to steal MY car! So I'm mauling an old homeless lady with my polka dot peep toe pumps and she pulls out a gun and tries to shoot us.

Now it's like that new movie about the Morgans where they go into hiding until the killer is found. Well, I was put into hiding in this lady's house. She took me to the back room and opened up a secret latch in the floor and there was a living room, bedrooms and bathroom down there! It was like I was Anne Frank, only I wasn't involved in a horrific war. So I hid down there for a few days. I had to keep the lights off and quiet in case they came with dogs to sniff me out. I'm not sure why that made logical sense but it did.

After several days of this my mom decided it was bullshit and sprang me. We drove Chuck to a restaurant. More bums kept trying to kill me and steal Chuck. I was not having it. They could have the ghettovertible, but not my baby. NEVER my baby! AT the restaurant the dogs were there. I tried to run but they found me anyway. Mom took me to Carol and Devino's to hide.

Devino's art and magic had exploded into his new architecture. The house was crazy awesome. I can't remember most of it, I just remember that Zoe's room was made out of puzzles. As in, the walls were cut into puzzle pieces and they could actually be removed. SICK. That's where they found me. They had captured everyone else. Time to become din din.

So. Crazy dream? Erykka interpreted it for me and this is what she said: "Death is change. Separation means unresolved separation in your family. Hiding is fear you won't face. And people wanting to kill you is a disagreement with someone or inner conflict."

I don't think it could have rang more true!

Dream books are soo cool. I wonder what they would say about my fire nightmares, like the time I was able to rewind in my dream so I didn't set the whole hills on fire. Anyway, I'm tired and going to go dream some more craziness <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...