photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Sunday, January 31, 2010

El Oh Vee Eee

I have a lot of what I guess you would call faith. I'd like to think it's a universal wq ideal, but I know that a lot of my friends who are strong wq's do not have the faith that I have.

My faith isn't in religion or in people, although sometimes I like to think I have faith in people to do what I consider the right thing but I know everyone's moral compass is a little bit off.

No, I have faith in love. Love between people. Love between the world. Love. Everywhere. Every second. I have faith that it will prevail and last and change and grow and be beautiful.

I'm not sure why I have this faith. Probably has something to do with the way I was brought up -- in an abundance of love.

Lately, I've been pondering life. Mostly with Sasha because we're crazy like that and we question things that blow our minds. I have no idea what it's meaning is aside from the fact that it is 42. Or rather that it is 42 by an author's standards ((quite a magnificent author!!))

I have no idea if religion has a point, but my psychological and anthropological background makes me want to say that it's point is to comfort people so that they don't blow their minds and go insane thinking about things that no one is ever going to understand.

I don't know why I keep pondering it when I know I'll never understand. I don't know why I keep analyzing things that I will never know the true intent behind unless someone ((the person who wrote it, said it, did it, felt it, etc)) decides to enlighten me.

So, for now I will have my faith in love. Because it gives me a reason. Some people strive to find the truths ((TOK)) but I just strive to love.


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...