photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ignorance would be blissful

I think I spent too much time reading about and listening to my mom talk about her psychology stuff as a child or perhaps I'm just more observant and understanding about things as a whole. Whatever it is, I can understand almost anything (unless it's math or a completely logical concept. haha)

Whatever the reasons are I understand far more than is normal or expected of me. I understand why people act the way they act before they know why themselves. I understand why people hurt me and forgive them for it. It's almost impossible for me to be angry. In order for me to be angry, I have to actually force myself to focus only on the act that should make me angry, not on anything else.

I want to know everything. It's a fatal flaw...my vice, if you will. It makes me understand things. Which, I don't think is entirely a bad thing. Or is bad at all. Granted, I want to think it's a bad thing because I want to be ignorant right now. I want to not know what's going on and I want to just be ignorant and blissful and dumb.

Just kidding.

I like understanding everything. I like understanding people. It helps me make amazing friends. It helps me help others. It's why I can be a role model and teach my warrior queen-ism. I pick up on the littlest signs and details. Some people might think of it as a waste of time. But I like caring for people. And part of understanding is caring, i guess. Caring enough to want to understand why someone is doing what they're doing.

I'm not entirely sure where I wanted to go with this post. But I wanted to put it out there about my understanding.

Also, i wanted to reinforce what I always say -- how can you be happy with someone else if you're not happy with yourself?

I'm glad I'm happy with myself. I hope you can be happy with yourself, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...