photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Heck yes! Looking for Guest Bloggers

This isn't a super post per se, besides to mention how incredibly busy I am with work today! Heck yes, I happen to be working 8-5, rushing over in So Cal traffic to my second job at 5:45 to close the dining room.

Heck yes, I'm reliving the old days when I did this on the reg.

Heck yes, I'm looking for guest bloggers to join me in writing and maybe even swap guest blogs. I put it  on Passionfruit, but let's be real: I'm always down to work something out. A swap of guest blogs, a shout out, etc, I just like to share YOU guys.

Heck yes, When I started WQ I was looking for a community of posters and magazine writers sooo guest blogging is perfect-o.

Heck yes, this post doesn't make much sense.

LET'S MAKE GUEST BLOG BABIES.

For the record, Guest blogs will post on Thursdays :)

 photo name.jpg

P.s. Clearly, I need sleep.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...