photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Insta-Recap :)

Pearls and Curls

I always try to remember to do this, but since my insta pics are in the side bar, I figure you might be tired of them...nevertheless here is this past week...and maybe some from last week ;)

My biggest littlest. #31 is my future brother in law, all 6'6 of his 13 year old self


Shorty in the middle! [P.S. they won the championship!]

My niece on her first day of preschool. She dressed herself. She's gotten so big

Platelets :)

Mom found these at Walmart for cheap. They're going to be our centerpieces

TBT 2 weeks ago, this girl has gotten me through this year!

Last Saturday adventure in Pasadena for Wedding stuff with MOH, Little Sis and Mom #2

Isn't he just the cutest? 

My new mug!!!

We signed up!!

Probably our save the date stickers :)

On Thursday, we tried Uni. Iman's the only one who liked it.

FBF The first bouquet of roses from Iman circa 2006

FBF North Carolina 2012 with my OBFF. Happy Birthday!!


 photo name.jpg


1 comment:

  1. Love that mug!! And your niece is too precious! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...