photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Weekly Warrior Queen Links #6



How do you get the perfect bikini body? You put a bikini on your body. I love this.

Woah, this blogger did something that every girl is terrified to do - and the world's better because of it!!

We all struggle with self-esteem, but for some of us it is much harder. Awareness leads to change!

As a Warrior Queen, I try to go through life with as much grace as possible. Check out these tips on simple elegance.

What's your favorite position?

Buzzfeed tells us these things that we should never be ashamed of. I agree!

This video:



If it's almost that time of the month, read my confidence story and pick up your free sample!

 photo name.jpg

Check out one of our featured Warrior Queens:

2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing that post! And for your kind words. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...