photo WarriorQueenHeader_zpsa2d93a61.png

Friday, August 1, 2014

Cleaning: The Drinking Game



Well, lookie here, it's 10:30 on Friday morning (which means it is much later on the East Coast) and I'm just now getting around to writing a blog...since Wednesdsay. I am so beyond tired and I have no idea why.

It might have something to do with my medication. The pharmacist said to switch to night if it made me drowsy, although drowsy is not one of the side effects. Maybe I'm just crazy. Every medication pretty much makes me drowsy, though. Besides ibprofen and NSAIDs.

I was prescribed Prozac, which is an anti-anxiety that many of my friends have been on, or currently are on. I've only taken it on Wednesday and Thursday, and I will be switching to taking it tonight. Hopefully I don't feel drowsy today, because yesterday sucked!!

It might not be from my medicine either - Iman was sort of feeling funny as well. Weird sickness? I'm not sure.

We had dinner with my mom on Wednesday - she's looking great! 


At any rate, I really wanted to tell you something super fun we did on Wednesday night!!

If you've been reading my blog for awhile, then you know that I suck at keeping things clean. I have every intention of keeping a clean house, I just get so forgetful / overwhelmed / etc. It's one of my big things about my anxiety - feeling overwhelmed. I am hoping by working on keeping things clean that my anxiety will stay low.

SO to jump start this we cleaned our whole apartment in a cleaning party! Aka Iman and I cleaned together. We made it a drinking game. That makes it fun right?

We just chose to drink while cleaning, but you could make it way more fun. Some ideas I had:

1. Drink for every task you start and complete.
2. Set yourself a timer and if you go over the time alloted to complete a task, chug your drink!
3. If there's a lot of you, divide up and conquer by making it a team game!

What rules would you do include for Cleaning: The Drinking Game?


 photo name.jpg

Check out one of our featured Warrior Queens:

14 comments:

  1. Lol maybe that will motivate me to clean!


    preppylittlelesbian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the best thing I've heard all week.
    Glad your mom is doing good.
    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is seriously such an interesting idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah! What a fun idea, I wish I'd read it earlier today before I started cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it motivates you, more power to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha aww man! There's still time!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm the same way - I love it when things are clean because it seriously helps my anxiety... but I just get so tired by the end of the day or overwhelmed by everything I need to do that I don't pick up... but I'm going to have to try this game. Maybe it would make cleaning more fun...:)

    xo,
    Zoe
    La Vie en Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope it helps you too, Zoe! I definitely felt so fulfilled today having everything cleaned up!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha, thank you! It did motivate me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha it was definitely successful!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...